The Home Selling Process – Step by Step Buying Guide
Call us today at 614-750-2144 to set up a time to meet and go over our complete aggressive marketing plan to get your home sold in today’s challenging market.
Here is a quick snapshot:
- Enhanced Realtor.com listing
- Featured Listing on Our Main Website
- Enhanced listing on Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com
- Your home will be distributed to listing hubs such as Zillow, Trulia, Google Base, Yahoo Real Estate, etc.
- We will manually list your home on Craigslist multiple times per week.
- Sign, Lockbox
- Detailed listing in the Realtor Listings Database (MLS)
What happens when a showing occurs:
- Agent from another brokerage has a client find or they find your house in MLS or online
- Agent calls showing service to set up showing (Centralized Showing)
- You approve showing o Showing occurs
- Email feedback form sent to showing agent
- If no response within 24 hours we call agent and try to get feedback directly
- Update you on feedback via your preferred method (email or phone)
- Prospective client calls us off sign or from internet viewing
- We call showing service to set up showing o You approve showing
- Showing happens
- We call or email with feedback within 24 hours
What happens when we receive an offer:
- Showing agent faxes or emails signed offer to us.
- We forward the offer to you, discuss the quality and decide to accept or counter the offer.
- Assuming we decide to counter offer the buyer’s offer we sign and send the counter offer to the showing agent. (This can occur several times before an agreement is reached)
- Once all terms are agreed upon (Price, terms, closing date, any seller concession, fixtures included)
- Seller Concession can include closing costs paid by the seller on behalf of the buyer, home warranties, gas line warranties, etc.
- Inspections occur next usually within 10 days and can include a termite, home inspection and a radon inspection as well as any other inspections the buyers may want to have completed.
- Once inspections are complete the buyer decides whether or not to submit a “Request to Remedy” asking you to repair unsatisfactory items.
- Once those terms are agreed upon we wait for the appraisal to be completed and the buyer to send us the loan commitment from their lender that their financing is approved.
- Closing Occurs Featured Properties – check out our current listings
- How do Foreclosures, Bank Owned Homes, HUD’s and Short Sales effect my home’s value?
- Search All Foreclosures and Short Sales in Columbus, Lewis Center, Worthington & Dublin, OH
Mortgage Resources Center
- How do I need to prepare for my next purchase while my home is for sale?
- Pre Qualification vs. Pre Approval
- Closing Costs
- Down payments – do I need one?
- What does my mortgage payment consist of?
We can help you sell any home in Central Ohio. Call us today 614-750-2144!